Australian Digital Media Work Studies Pilot Program
We are looking for Australian legal experts, businesses, schools and students to participate in Legal Studies and Digital Media Work Studies Incubator
Term 4 2020 to Term 4 2021 – apply now entries open schools, students and companies
Since 2016, Paula Gilmour also of Midcoast Digital has been developing and refining a youth incubator in Mid North Coast Region which provides 2 students at a time work experience in a supporting and structured format. In 2020 we have expanded our program to offer remote work studies incubator for Australian students in legal studies and digital media, working on real experts in the legal industry projects and will:
- work with only one client
- complete one request at a time
- have online tools to learn
- support and coaching
The process for business & students utilises an online portal for service tasks and communication and includes:
- business requests service task & completes online brief
- online meeting scheduled to clarify
- students will learn one service task at a time
- students should be able to complete 1-2 service tasks within 1 week
- each task will be reviewed by us for coaching, editing and feedback
- presented to business once completed
- changes made as required
Our goal is to delight you with MidCoast Digital quality of work, insights, and expertise in supporting our talented youth too.
Business participation activities include:
- Attend online 15-minute onboarding and coaching in our comms portal
- Attend online meetings to discuss and clarify your requirements
- Attend online meetings to present work completed
- Provide feedback and suggestions on students and pilot program
Click here to submit your application
Please note our students are making a commitment however you need to realise that this is a new pilot and we are working with 15-18 year olds. Most perform amazing in this new creative yet structured environment, yet sometimes things happen, so please…………
Be patient with us and them through this pilot program. Our aim is to define and refine the best ways to teach our youth and provide you with a cost effective and alternative way for your social media, film and production services.
We realise a large number of business offshore and we are not saying to cease these activities. We are merely asking you to make a conscious decision and supporting Australian Kids Today.
Should an issue occur please click here to schedule a 15 minute chat with Paula. We will work with you to resolve any issues and complete your task
Our student pilot work experience services include Social Media Competitor Report and aim to complete one service task.
Current Service Tasks include:
Other – please tell us what you are looking for and we will advise if we can do it, or provide alternative options.
We have experience with
Film & Production Pilot available in Mid North Coast of NSW only