Since 2017, students from five participating schools have assisted in learning free online tools and completing various digital media tasks.
We assign tasks, one at a time which are based on student abilities and could include creating graphics, social media reports, CPD-LIVE webinar event admin tasks, post production of CPD for Me, online professional development by leading experts for business and legal updates.
This year we have put the “Australian” call out to the legal industry with local singer/songwriter, Ian Sandercoe. CPD for Me are offering #SAKT Government and Corporate solutions from $15 a unit, and every 1000 units will sponsor another student to participate in #SAKT.
Together, we can all achieve so much more.
We provide an online nurturing and supportive remote environment, so students learn one task at a time exploring digital career pathways.
We offer 1 week individual remote work experience (school or home), 10am to 3pm, working with real clients, with real tasks.
– We assign tasks based on your capabilities and interests advised in your application.
– Learning one task at a time you will assist in current #SAKT Government and corporate solutions client requirements
Lawyers and barristers hear their plea
#SAKT2021 original music & lyrics - Nick, Taree High featuring Jimmy Corben
#SAKT, Sponsor Australian Kids Today
#SAKT2018 - Meet Oliver, who is now an award winning author and just published his third novel. Read Oliver's Essay on why we changed our hashtag
#SOYT, support our youth today to #SAKT, Sponsor Australian Kids Today.
Lara - Southern Cross Catholic College #SAKT2020
#SAKT2020 - Check out more reasons from Lara, Southern Cross Catholic College on Australian Youth vs Offshore Hiring
Schools can apply and choose from the following class projects assisting CPD for Me, publish leading legal experts supporting Aussie kids too:
1. Legal Studies – Review Barrister or Accredited Specialist 1 hour recorded legal update with actual cases.
2. Class Projects – Review 1 hour recorded webinar with team training to complete post production with lots of varied roles to explore.
Team projects for graphic design, social media campaign, writer, video edit and online event admin tasks for the whole class to participate
a. “Getting of the anxiety rollercoaster” 1 hour recorded webinar – Mariya Radysh 2x TedX speaker; or
b. Legal studies class can choose “legal update” of their interest; or
c. Corporate Solutions Sponsorship – assist an Australian company with their next social media project which includes the purchase of a dedicated computer or laptop for your school for ongoing #SAKT Individual Work Experience.
NB Class project submissions must be received within 90 day of class assignment with Independent judging panel in February 2022 to be confirmed
* Class projects winners and runner ups announced each March and published on CPD for Me, supporting Aussie Kids Today since 2017.
Lara - Southern Cross Catholic Vocational College #SAKT2020
Anji - Bulahdelah Central #SOYT2017
Natasha - Chatham High #SAKT2017
Government and Large Firms
CPD for Me are offering corporate solutions paying it forward with access to 150+ hours of exclusive 2017-21 relevant professional development lectures available 24/7 on any device. This year we have put the call out to the legal industry, Government and corporate Australia with local singer/songwriter, Ian Sandercoe “Australian” instrumental.
With every 1,000 unit subscription we can purchase a dedicated #SAKT work experience computer / laptop with wifi and sponsor one applying #SAKT participant. With this device, we will then be able to provide the opportunity for other students to participate in #SAKT incubator.
This digital incubator is a great way for our youth to explore digital career pathways. For some students, this one week ‘escape from school pressures’ was the start of a new world full of possibilities. For some it can be the start of an amazing learning journey online or even casual work.
– We assign tasks based on student capabilities and interests advised in their application. Remember we are dealing with teenagers.
– Learning one task at a time and complete to the best of their abilities.
– Some tasks may will include current client requirements in post-production of legal professional development online training courses and lectures.